Welcome to American Granby
HomeAbout UsProductsDownloadsAnnouncementsWingmaster PlusAQUAmaticsCB SupplieseBusinessContact Us
NEW October 8, 2018 price change announced<< Back To Announcements

10/1/2018

To Our Valued Customers:

At the START of business Monday, October 8, 2018 we will implement list price changes in response to the implementation of U.S. Customs Tariffs on $200 billion of products coming from China. The tariff is split. 10% effective immediately and another 15% effective on January 1, 2019 for a total of 25% effective January 1, 2019.

The list price increases involved in this immediate increase are 10%. There will be another tariff increase notice issued for January 1, 2019 for an additional 15%. We will not be able to offer price coverage for old prices under any circumstance. We reserve the right to limit any order quantity at the old pricing on any product.
 

The new list prices will be available on our website at http://www.americangranby.com/ as soon as possible.   Changes will be indicated in bold type. Catalog pages with list pricing can be viewed and downloaded for printing to update your AGI catalog. Excel files are also available for download on the site. We will not be mailing a hard-copy price change mailing.If you do not have access to our website, please contact your sales representative or Customer Service and we will forward you a copy of the Excel spreadsheet or the new catalog pages.


<< Back To Announcements




Contact Us Welcome To American Granby